Thursday, July 15, 2010

pubes.

i bet the title caught your attention.

this post, has NOTHING at all to do with pubes.

this blog post, is basically an update in my ever-pathetic, failing, miserable life :)

so here goes:
THIS IS WHY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED:

1) i'm sorry i haven't blogged in a while. i've been really busy with school, AND THEN summer school.
2) i'm starting up my photography past time. if you wanna see some junk, you can see the fan page i have on facebook for myself:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krisi-Smile-Photography/106610236057586?ref=ts

or my flickr, which i'm still figuring out how to use and maneuver.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisi-smile-photo/

^leave me some lovin' or some hatin'.
or ideas for themes. :)

3) I was computer restricted for about a month, because our PC just decided to fuck shit up, and blow up. okay, it didn't blow up, but it stopped working. so we got a new computer two days ago, and it's a mac! long story short: i had no computer to do fuck all on.

NEWS:
1) i turned 16! and i'm getting (hopefully, if i i pass the test) my G1 tomorrow. stay off the roads. even if you live in china. i will find some way to create a 50 car pile up there.

2) the guy who think's i'm a lesbian, might NOT think that any more.

3) i hate summer school with a FIREY passion. i had to go, because i got a 50% in grade ten math. i just wrote my exam today, and i went into the exam with a 60%. i'll see how i do tomorrow.

4) i'm going to my cottage on saturday, or tomorrow night. so, once again, i shall leave you for a while. i am sorry, dear readers.

OKAY I THINK THIS IS LONG ENOUGH, YA'LL PROBABLY STOPPED READING THIS LOOONG AGO.

i dont even remember how i sign off...

krisi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment