Friday, September 10, 2010

why i leave parties early.

i went to a party tonight. and i left early.
and people there, wanted to know why.
and i'm sure, people are talking...

so here's the story.

my girlfriend and i, broke up.

and now, i'm single. i didn't want to end what we had (...so short.)but i had too.
it wasn't working out for us.

she was ignoring me, and when she did talk to me, it was only about some other guy.
she accused me and shit i didn't do.
we don't get to see each other, often.

you're thinking, "omg krisi, that's so lame."
no. it's not. it's how it is.
i can't handle it.
i guess i'm not ready, and i still have my full fledged trust issues.

i think we did this out of lust, rather love.

if anyone's got questions, please, ask ME.
if people are talking, i would rather them hear the truth, rather than what people think happened.

-me.

No comments:

Post a Comment