Monday, June 14, 2010

piss off.

i'm going to make a list of all the things i can think of from now (10.36am)
till lunch time (11.00am).

why? cause i fucking feel like it. :)

farts.
periods cramps.
capital letters.
the letter f.
nicolas cage.
big noses.
body hair.
body odour.
mushrooms.
olives.
ketchup (WHAT! KETCHUP?! [yes, yes i hate ketchup.])
when my hair falls outta my head when i rip my brush through it.
my ghetto cell phone.
feet.
math class.
school.
danni. (LMFAO)
homophobes.
fire
deep water
when my feet fall asleep randomly.
random leg cramps that in able you to move.
rock climbing.
facial hair.
finding pubes in my mouth.
magicians.
clowns.
people that sneak up on me. (just now like my teach did wtf.)
my pc.
headaches.
when my eyeliner
smudges.
my tiny hands.
working out.
ugly pictures of me. okay, most pictures of me.
runny noses.
emptying the dishwasher.
being told
what i am GOING to do.
when people tell me something that isn't true. like, i'll say "last night i had a good sleep." and someone else'll be like "no. we fucked all last night." and try to be serious about it. like, forealz. stfu.
when my cleavage
picks up dirt, wtffffffff.

okay. thats all i can think of, and its actually 10.49am.

smellyalata,

krisi :)

(things that i like, coming soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment