Thursday, October 7, 2010

spanks givin'.

so thanksgiving is coming up.

and supposedly, i am supposed to be thankful for my family, my wealth, my happiness and some shit.



well here's the deal.

i'm not as thankful as i should be, and i know it.

yes, i'm thankful i have my family, even if my mom hates me 82% of the time.

yes, i'm thankful i have money to buy myself the things i want and need.

yes, i'm thankful for being happy... as i am.



but overall, i think i'm more thankful for music & friends.



like, to be all so serious, without music, i would probably be dead now.

and without my great pile of sexy ass mofo friends, i'd be way long dead.



and so, i'm gonna say a BIG THANK YOU too all my loves.



y'all know who you are. but for those who are like "ahshit, i dunnoe if she be talking 'bout meh.", i'm gonna copy someone, only a little. i'm gonna make a list, and in my list, i'm going to put down a memory i have of us. that way, you should figure it out. (and if you aren't on my blog as a stalker, i'm NOT going to add you, because you really shouldn't read my blog anyways, cause it is pretty boring and all...)

-lets cry together over webcam and have a meaning moment? :)


-tittie twister? i get em eery time.


- sexual assault wheelchair! OHLLIGHT. s.MIKY.


- nomz up that cookie dough and chat roulette?


-oh you... you literally are my sister. you know too much about me. and you're so retarded. enjoy that underwear, whore. ;)


- you've probably forgotten about this, but me you and someone else, we used to pretend the yellow poles on the border of LPPS were our boyfriends and we use to hug them and shit. LOL I MISS THAT.


-ahyouu. you somehow got me to talk about stuff i don't normally tell anyone. but you accepted me, and that honestly was the greatest, and i thank you for that. sorry for those big bug bites, by the wayyy...


- BEN AND JERRY'S MOTHER LOAD ANYONE? :D you're great.

okay, i hope you all figured out who you are. :)
i love you, and i'm sorry if i'm ever a d-bag to you, you guys are the most important people in my life, and i'd be so lost without you.
you guys all pulled me up when i was really low, and i thank you so much.
i love you. for ever. ( L )

smellyalata,

krisi :)

6 comments:

  1. "you've probably forgotten about this, but me you and someone else, we used to pretend the yellow poles on the border of LPPS were our boyfriends and we use to hug them and shit. LOL I MISS THAT."
    how can i forget that? lol lpps went down hill when we left. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... im eating ben and jerrys right now o.O
    LOVE YOU LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you cried to me over webcam once, but I get the feeling you're not talking about meh! D:

    FUCK IT, I STILL LOVE YEWWWWWW <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3
    I love you more than you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. motley: LMFAO SO TRUE! <3

    annabelle: HAHAHARLLY? freaky shitz, right thurr. ;) <3

    agreatbighug: LMFAO. i was talking about youuu.

    messed one: <3 :) <3 :) ,ASKFHLASKHF ASEXME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLZ THAT WAS TERRIFYING
    MEN REALLY SHOULDN'T BE WHIPPING THAT SHIT OUT ON THE INTERNET
    VIRGIN EYES LIKE MINE CANNOT HANDLE ITTTT
    amen for cookie dough too :P <3

    ReplyDelete